Thursday, March 5, 2009

Independent Reading Book - 200 Pages

Dear Lois Duncan,

I have been reading "Stranger With My Face", and I'm really enjoying the book. It was really something different from other books I have been reading. I've read many other books from you, and they were all really interesting. Always so thrilling, it makes me really want me to finish reading it already, only about 10 pages left! This book wants me to hurry and finish reading it already~ *-* I hope to read more books from you in the future, haha. I’ve read many of your books, and I’m starting to wonder if your life is something like the books I’ve been reading. Have you experience any kind of mysterious things in your life? I’ve read a biography about you, and it says that your daughter was kidnapped, and that is pretty depressing… In many of your stories, what inspires you to write them? Do you write them because you know some people who have gone through such a thing? Or is it something else entirely? I’m also wondering if you would ever try writing a romantic story, because I've been curious since you have been writing mysterious ones. Just a thought.


Sincerly, Vicky

1 comment:

omgawshh, Nancy (: said...

You can do it! Well, it is interesting to hear your interests. Or at least reading them ;o!