Friday, March 6, 2009

importance of utilizing your time

Write a journal entry explaining the importance of utilizing your time wisely, especially when it comes to working in an honors class. Please highlight what your strengths and your weaknesses are in planning your time. What are your goals to improve how you use your time? Please be specific. This assignment is worth 20 points (two homework assignments and will be graded on how specifically you asses yourself and design your goals). Also, you are required to go onto at least 2 other blogs, read what others have written, and add your thoughts as a comment to their post.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Time is really important, and I agree with how you say we should plan, or use our time wisely. My strenghts when is comes to working/planning my time is really good, at least I think so. I can always work quietly and quickly. I'm always motivated to finish all my work before doing anything else, especially when I'm in class, and I rarely forget the work I have to complete. My weakness in working/planning my time is that at times, I get distracted, but rarely in class. At home, I can get distracted, but most of the time I end up finishing my work anyways. I plan to improve how I use my time by seeing what I have to get completed everyday, and how many free time I have, seeing what I must do, etc. I can organize myself by listing which has more of a larger importance in my life, and putting the things that I just "want" to do for later.

4 comments:

JULIET said...

(restists saying "OMG Vicky") xD
It's just an impulse for people who like talking to you.. Erm.. and yeah. So I agree with what your saying but I still think that it would be difficult to complete any goals at all. xD Ha ha.. For me I am mostly try to understand what I am doing or the materials needed such as word packets or books and etc.

karmen said...

vicky, i'm the same as you. i like to do all my work quietly and quickly. that's awesome. :D

animalcrackersareyummy said...

i envy your ability to work quickly. when i do my work, i'm super slow and i do get distracted. and while you try to finish all your work before doing anything else, i procrastinate and complain the last minute. ;P

thirsty dion ♥ said...

Wow I think that's cool how you can work "quietly & quickly". And that you can concentrate in class! The place where I get distracted the most is actually during class.
But I can do good work @ home! ;D