Thursday, April 30, 2009

My reading life is great. I'm began to the library more often. The school library and the ones' outside of school. At first I started to read only manga~ ^__^.. but currently I'm reading a book with only text ~ It's about 700 pages or so ... I just began recently. It's getting pretty interesting. Sometimes when I read I don't understand it completely...so I guess I'm going to improve the way I analyze the things I read. The vocabulary words also! Some books have challenging words. Reading can always be interesting, as long as you have a book that catches your attention.

My book talk yesterday, well, two days ago...was pretty good. I went down the list, and I think I didn't end up talking for a long time about the summary of the book. I understand the book I read clearly. The only challenging thing I have about book talks is .. talking, HAHAHA. I get nervous a lot...I think that's what I have to improve about the book talks. AHHH~ Next book talk in front of everyone...scary!! *__*
But other than the talking, everything seems pretty easy, as long as you read the book that is.

No comments: